Nuance became a known figure in the Finnish club scene when he - after years of producing his own music and practicing deejaying - entered the stage with his lively drum'n'bass performance in early 2005. His first busy year was awarded with a landslide victory in the Finnish Club Awards' Best New DJ category. He has since featured in many of the biggest electronic music events in Finland.
Nuance's own musical productions have been released on various MP3 labels and received support from internationally known DJ's, such as Muffler, ASC and LAOS. His dark, heavily techno-influenced track 'Tread' was released on vinyl in 2006 by ASC's Covert Operations imprint.
Currently based in Singapore, Nuance is looking to introduce his own flavor of drum'n'bass and dubstep to the Asian audience.
- recorded may 26th 2005. features techy stuff, a splash of liquid and some harder stomping about.
- wanton acts of rape and murder
- recorded august 27th 2006. bleak and violent.
- live at fury - grande electronica
- recorded february 24th 2007. uncivilized and rude.
- sounds of below zero
- recorded march 21st 2009. dark and moody.